Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Michael!




This is Michael helping dad wrap his present from us.




Michael is so spoiled, look at all these presents! Thanks grandmas and grandpa for these presents!


I guess he liked it!






I decorated Michael's birthday cake and I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I wasn't trying to do anything fancy like mom, I just wanted something fun to dig into, and apparently Michael thought it was perfect for that...For Michael's birthday dinner we had his favorite--spaghetti. He LOVES shoving spaghetti in his mouth, which makes for perfect little-kid-spaghetti photos!

We started off the day by letting Michael lick the beater for the first time. Very appropriate birthday activity.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

That definitely IS a picture perfect cake eating picture. Happy Birthday Michael!!

Becky said...

I like the cake, Steph. Looks like he had a great birthday!