Monday, July 14, 2008

Goodbye Basement
















We aren't exactly sad to leave the basement at grandma and grandpa's house, but we have become a little attached to the place. We thought we'd take a couple of pictures to say goodbye..

I was just going to leave this picture without text, and see if anyone could figure out what I was doing but I figured it might need a little explanation. So I hate cutting onions, always have. But ever since high school I have figured out the greatest trick of wearing goggles while I cut them so that I don't cry. So here I am!

4 comments:

Heidi J said...

Oh My Gosh...I do the same thing. I bought goggles at walmart...the kind you would wear in shop class. I love them. No more tears!!

Henderson Family said...

That is the funniest thing (the onion goggles). I never would have thought of that. Anyway, it looks like you both have had some fun adventures recently. You are doing good at updating your blog. Yeah!!! It is fun to see how things are going.

Kelly Nielson said...

Hi Stephanie, I hope you guys are enjoying your new place! How is your jaw healing? Take care, Kelly

Kristi said...

love that you're updating your blog now. it's so good to see pics of family since i'm far away...hurray for Onion Goggles!! haha