Sunday, September 13, 2009

Savage Family Home Eveing

This was one of our favorite FHE's that we had back in August. We made a Savage Family crest. It was one of the FHE's listed in our FHE book for newlyweds. Since I was feeding Michael, Josh decorated the entire thing--didn't he do a great job?! I told him I wanted to take a pic of him with it, and he was less than enthusastic.

I told him to be more excited about it, and this is what I got, even though he forgot to hold up the crest... I actually really love this picture of Josh cause it shows his extra-excited faking it look which always makes me smile.. :)

4 comments:

Becca said...

Great job on the crest!

Kristi said...

what a clever idea! That's pretty cool. :)

Henderson Family said...

I remember seeing that above your kitchen table and thinking that it was so cute. Good idea for FHE.

Unknown said...

Brother and Sister Hicks were impressed when i told them that you had made a crest that represents or is a motto for you family. Keep up the good work! The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is true!!!!!!