Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Heading to Utah!

We are heading to Utah this weekend! We are so excited to see our family's! Michael was so sweet to help me pack. :)

"Seriously, mom, this is way too many diapers. You are exaggerating. Let me take some of these out of here for you..."

Michael's 9-month-old picture


Just noticed the other day how we never take pics of us anymore. I always said I wouldn't do that, so here we are!

"Look how smart I am, I know what all of this is and what all these words mean!"

"Stephanie, why are you taking a picture of me?"

Michael loves to swing... I think he would do it all day if he could!


I'm so sad this is fuzzy! Here we are at the sewing club--my weekly retreat to Sister Garner's house! Here is Sister Hibbard, Sister Garner, Michael, me, Eileen, Holli, Lucy, and Desiree!


Michael's first birthday party invite! Here is Casandra, Eric, Emily, Megan, Josh (the birthday boy) Holli and Eileen!

More friends! We had Easter dinner at the Nielsen's. They are Paul, Eric and Casandra. Apparently Michael thinks I'm being a cheeseball and is turning to me to say "mom, are we seriously taking ANOTHER picture?" Meanwhile Eric is hamming-it-up as usual!


Michael took a break from playing with his toys to do some light reading in Josh's Family Medicine textbook.

3 comments:

Beverly L. Royer said...

Thanks for the pics and captions! Hope to see you this weekend!

Brittney said...

I love all the fun pictures!!!

Kristi said...

you're in a sewing club? How fun!!!

Michael's too cute, as usual. :)