Sunday, October 9, 2011

Update!

Madison and Macie --my friend's little girl.
This is our apartment in Blackfoot... we had the best renters ever with the cutest kids. Miss this rotation especially.




The luncheon afterwards...



re

This is the quilt Heidi made for Madison. Isn't it gorgeous?? I think it might be the cutest quilt I've ever seen! Can't wait to hang it up in her room when we get to that point...



You can't tell how hard it is raining here above, but Josh is walking back to the car from his White Coat Ceremony carrying both the kids in the pouring rain.





Josh loved this old park we found in Blackfoot. The slide and swings were huge... they don't make 'em like that any more...
Hahaha! Love this pic below...


It's hard to believe that we're here. For months we've been saying "when we get a job..." and now he starts tomorrow! Can't quite get it through my head that this is not another rotation. Yay! I'm not going to give info on all these pics and stuff cause we're still in the middle of cleaning and organizing, but I just wanted to get them uploaded.

3 comments:

Heidi J said...

So glad to see some pictures. You better not hang her quilt on the wall...it is to be USED all the time. Wrap her in it, let her lay on it, shoot even let her spit up on it..that is what it is for! hahaha!

Jalaine Lassek said...

We miss you! How exciting that you are there and settled! Cute pictures, keep posting we would love to stay in touch with you :)
We totally missed you before you left, Greg was in Minnesota for work and I was in Oregon visiting family for the week. We were sad we didn't get to say goodbye, but if I ever get the chance to go to Minnesota with Greg for work, I will call you! :)

K said...

Ahh...so good to see your family again. I felt like you posted just for me ;)