Wednesday, January 11, 2012

End of Year Rundown

Happy New Year!
Here's my quarterly post :) Maybe I'll have to add 'consistent posting' to my New Year's Resolutions... but maybe I'll just do that next year... :)

So this is a rundown of the last 3 months! Enjoy!

Madison's 5-month pics:



Michael turns 17?

Halloween
Michael and Josh are Don Lockwood, I'm Cathy and Madison is a ballerina... in a gorilla suit
For some reason blogger isn't let me put the text where I want it, so you'll have to figure out the rest of the pictures yourself with no commentary.






































































































2 comments:

Becca said...

They're growing so fast! I love your Halloween costumes - they make a great family picture too!

Kristi said...

Look who's blog I found! Your kids are so cute...I'm so glad you guys moved here. I can't wait to get to know you better. I had so much fun the other night. Thanks again for coming and for the bag of treats...I loved it and ate it all the next day. Is that bad to admit??