Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sears Pics

Uh oh.  We've reached 'that age!'  Michael is now to the age where he knows how to NOT smile naturally.  
 I bought the CD to this photography session at Sears, so I get to actually post these pics, which is so fun!  I'm going to post most of them, because i love the cute/awkward ones that don't get picked.  It's just funny to see the kids' expressions...
These ones are especially funny as Michael tries to smile but can't quite seem to make it happen:



 so close in this one...  the photographer must not have done many toddlers up to this point, because she told Michael to put his chin up.  Big mistake to tell a little kid that!  I learned that from my years at Kiddie Kandids :)





Now THIS one turned out perfect!!  I love Madison's little teeth on the bottom that she's had forever and her huge smile.  You are so cute, Madi!


 This one's the one that ended up on the wall:
 Love Madi's face here:
 They both have their tongues out, how did they plan that?





4 comments:

Heidi J said...

So cute! Glad you posted these pictures!

K said...

These make me miss you! How are you doing? My fave pix were the ones on the white background. Your dark hair pops on those and blends in the dark. So cute! Madison is so big. I hardly recognize the tiny baby face that we knew and loved so much. I was just thinking as I sat by my pine trees by the pool (bigger one with a pump and all....) that a year ago-- you were here. Missing you in Idaho--

Miriam said...

CUTE! Miss you!

Becca said...

One of my brother's family pictures that he has on his desk is where his boys are crying, doing something silly (basically not paying attention at all) and his and his wife's expression are filled with sighs. But it's his favorite picture, because that's how life is sometimes. My uncle's family picture was filled with broken arms, halo, baldness, and other scars. But sometimes you've got to capture that too.

These pics turned out really cute.