Friday, February 26, 2010

Family Pictures

This is my ENTIRE family! Let me tell you about my family--Logan, Jennifer, Brandon, Lori, Heidi, Ryan, Kristi, Stephanie and Holli. Then you add 7 spouses and I think 17 grandkids (plus one on the way, Congratulations, Jenn!) so that makes a lot of people. We pulled off a miracle and all got together over Christmas Break to take these. I know that everyone can't be seen perfectly and there are definitely some funny faces by the kids in the front, but I am so happy to have this group photo just to see everyone's faces. I love you guys!






(Please notice Seth on the far right, 3rd row down. Josh and I love zooming in on his very unhappy face.)

Me and Michael
Littler Family Picture
Lori took these pictures behind Guru's on Provo's Center street. Michael was so cold, but I think it made his little pink nose even cuter. :)

1 comments:

pawlyandsandy said...

Love the little family pictures. Where did you get them done? Great picture of Erik. That same big bottom lip is what he uses to kiss with. What a couple of characters.