Saturday, October 31, 2009

Random, Bathtime, Football, and Orange Chicken


Josh took this picture on purpose while we both weren't looking...? Where did I get this character?My little angel after his bath

My little angel during his bath.

My little quarterback watching football with Dad. We do this every Saturday cause Josh says "Oh by the way, there are some GOOD games on this Saturday, so we need to reserve time for them." I'm just glad I have learned to enjoy football. :)

I can just see the years of Saturdays ahead with Michael and Josh watching football together. Here we go.

Mmmmm... Josh's orange chicken. Josh makes great chinese food. After putting in all the work, though, we determined that Panda is faster and tastes almost as good. Almost.

Can you believe the personality in this little face? He is getting so big! I love my little Michael. Sigh.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

so cute! this last photo is just so adorable. :) love reading your updates! I love making Chinese food, too. We'll have to have a cook-off in Utah! haha

Henderson Family said...

That orange chicken looks delicious!!!

Becky said...

Hey, that apron looks familiar! Did your mom make it? I have one very similar. Michael is looking so big and so much like you.